Download Important Forms
Tenant Verification Form
The House owners of Cyberabad Area are requested to follow the below mentioned guidelines before renting out their premises to the tenants :
- Open a tenant register to enter the names and their permanent address including telephone Nos., etc. and affix their photographs
- Ascertain their place(s) of working by obtaining pay-slips/appointment orders etc.
- Record the date of their entry and vacation.
- If, the tenant is a foreigner, insist for furnishing a copy of valid Passport & VISA.
- Inform the details of tenants to the local Police Station.
- Keep a watch over the movements/activities of the tenants and inform to the local Police if any suspicion noticed.
- Keep a watch over the people who are frequenting his/ her house
- Also keep a watch over the unusual sounds/silence/activity in the rented flat.
- Make surprise visits now and then if you have suspicion.
- Always verify THOROUGHLY when you rent out your flats/homes to the people who come from the areas which are known for terror/criminal activity.
Employing Verification From / Domestic Help
- When a domestic help attacks you, no amount of fortification by iron grills, intricate locks and sophisticated alarms can stop the offender from stealing and harming you.
- Be cautious when you live in high rise apartments, isolated houses, your spouse works outside and your children go out for studies. Following are some of the tips to minimise the risk posed by delinquent domestic helps.
- Treat the domestic Helps with basic dignity. After all they are also human beings.
- Pay them the minimum wages as prescribed by the law.
- Always ask for the references of previous employers before you employ them.
- Insist for the ID proofs like ration card, voter ID card, driving license, certificate from village Sarpanch, Certificate from previous employer etc
- See that the new domestic help voluntarily gives his/her finger prints to the Police Station.
- Be aware of friends of domestic help frequenting your house. Keep a watch over them
- Ask the maid for two guarantors who can vouch for his / her character in writing.
- Guarantors should give their full address and mobile nos.
- Always collect the mobile number of the domestic help.
- If you have any suspicion on your maid, install secret cameras / web cams at your home without their knowledge.
- Keep enquiring about your help's conduct with your family members secretly.
- If you remove your maid or driver on grave misconduct like misbehaving with your family members, theft and breach of trust, keep the local Police informed.
- Watch out if your domestic help perpetually coming late or absconding without notice.
- Never employ children as domestic helps.
- Do not hire any domestic helps on the recommendation of your milkman, driver and security guard.
- Never discuss money matters in front of domestic helps.
- Never penalize / humiliate domestic helps for petty matters.
- Never keep huge amounts of cash, valuable ornaments inside the house.
- Never give huge amounts of cash to domestic helps to carry.
- Never employ a person whose services were terminated by the persons employer on the grounds of misconduct.