THE CYBERABAD IT CORRIDOR POLICING INITIATIVE "A FIVE PRONGED POLICING PLAN"
Plan 1: Increased Public Transport
- Joint study by Cyberabad Police, RTC, TSIIC, SCSC conducted
- 40,000 passengers travelling by Autos / Cabs in IT Corridor.
- More than 10,000 Autos / Cabs operating
IT CORRIDOR SHUTTLES BY TSRTC
IT CORRIDOR SHUTTLES
- Totally, 40 New Buses
- 326 Trips.
- Shuttle basis "@ 10 mins @ Bus" Principle
- Thanks to MD / ED. TSRTC
- Thank TSIIC MD Jayesh Ranjan for allotting 5 open places of land for Bus Depots.
- Request all, especially Women IT employees, to use Public Transport
Plan 2: Control over Private Transport
Police Registration of all Autos & Cabs moving in Cyberabad
- Notification will be issued to make Registration compulsory.
- QR Coded Stickers in all Autos & Cabs
Plan 3: Enhanced Visible Policing.
- 9 New Police check posts are functioning. Each will be manned by 1 Head Constable and 2 Constables
5 New IT Corridor Patrols being introduced each manned by 1 HC + 3 Constables
- We thank ilabs,IT Raheja,IVTech,Value labs for contribution.
- 80 Police personnel allotted for IT Corridor Policing
- Posting of a separate "Inspector, IT corridor"
- This costs the Government Rs.2 Crores @ month
Plan 4: Establishing Security Systems
- 47 CCTVs with Fiber Optic Connectivity to Command Centre
- By SCSC with Rs 4 Crore Investment
- Adding 'Night vision' facility to it
- TSIIC has granted Rs 5 Crore for setting up CCTV Network
- Tender process started with ASCI (Adm. Staff College of India) as PMU (Project Monitoring Unit)
- 150 CCTVs with connectivity to command Centre likely to come up
- Rope in Malls/Business establishments into CCTV Network.
- Rope in remaining 150 IT Companies / IT Parks into SCSC (Society for Cyberabad Security Council).
- Only 82 are members.
- Contribute Re 1 @ Sq.feet of built up area annually
- SCSC to setup Its own call center.
- To make all stake holders in IT corridor Security
Plan 5: Education Campaign
- Preparation of Films of 1,2,5 minutes duration
- Educate Women about their Security
- Thanks Sania Mirza for agreeing to shoot one film
- Frequent meetings in all IT Company Campuses
- Use of Social media /FM Radio etc.
- Cyberabad women help line 9494731100